Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Weekly Site/Page Promo - wk 27

Ok - first up - am a tad late in getting this post up - but my "Pick for the Week"  - the "Like" from my likes on Facebook - is Remy Heath from Studio Heath

Remy's work is simply stunning - and I know personally as I have quite a few of her "Goodies"...and yep - I am one lucky little "Vegemite!!"...lol

Oh!...and for those that do not know what "Vegemite" is - it's a condiment we "Aussies" generally get raised on as kids...nothing like a hot piece of toast with lashings of butter and Vegemite for breaky!...or any other time....hehehe *grin*

Ok...enough talking of toast, butter and Vegemite!..I'm getting the "hungers" typing!!...lol

Back to Remy's "goodies"......


My daughter actually caught sight of the one in the top right and wanted to claim it - not to be made into Jewellery mind you - she just loved the colours etc and wanted it to sit on her desk.   And when I gave it to her - yes I did succumb!- my little 5 - nearly 6mths old grandson caught a glimpse and his eyes lit up!..."Mmmm - sparkles!!""...lol





 As you can see from the photos above - these aren't small!!...and that is sooo great!! 
 It means once I get around to doing something with them - they will be substantial pieces!! :)

But aren't they just gorgeous!!??  

Anyway - pop over to Remy's site and have more of drool session....free paper towels available!!..lol

Till next time!!....and I hope your remembering to smile 'cos it is free you know!

ciao
Suzi 










No comments:

Post a Comment