Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Getting Back Into The "Groove"

Well it's been ages since I last posted on my Blog - but what with a million and one other things on the slot sheet - keeping up with the Blog has fallen by the way-side.

So!!...I'm definitely going to change that!

A few little "hiccups" that life throws at you that have been of a pressing nature are nearly sorted - so once that happens it will be onwards and upwards!!

I have ideas bouncing round all over the place and just want to get them out and happening.  Plus - I've recently got a beautiful stash of yummy Lampwork beads from Remy Heath of www.facebook.com/StudioHeath...simply stunning! as you can see in the photo....    So yes- am definitely pulling the digit out and getting on with it!!



Till next time!!....Smile!!...it's free  *grin*

ciao
Suzi





No comments:

Post a Comment