Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Up and Running

Thought it was high time I jump on the band wagon and do a blog!

I'm still not 100% sure why I am doing one - maybe because it seems the "in" thing to do...but  - as I'm not one to be a sheep and play follow the leader - I thought it might be a good thing to do one so people will get to know me!

Ahh well! those are my reasons and I'm sticking to it!...LOL

Anyway - I'm also wanting to "get my jewellery" seen - and PLEASE! - don't go correcting my spelling or grammar - I'm an Australian and speak the Queens English.   Ok I speak the Aussie version!...but that's ok too! :)

So - to share my jewellery - here is a photo of some earlier things
These were some "doodles" I created with 30yr old+ Diamantes - and re-cycled Copper wire.

Oh! - you will learn I'm a stickler for recycling things!. :)



..Until the next entry.......ciao! Suzi

2 comments:

  1. Hi from another Aussie!!
    I remember reading some posts of yours on Jewellery Lessons. You mentioned possibly writing a tutorial on Inventory Tracking in Excel. Definitely think this is an excellent idea.
    LOVE your wirework, especially love copper, DH is a LPG mechanic and recycles copper from gas installations and sometimes brings me home choice pieces. I'm quite happy to become your first follower, feel free to pop over to my sadly neglected blog (will be posting more regularly soon.
    http://karen-creativethoughts.blogspot.com/

    KarenM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen...thanks so much for being my first follower!!...yay! :) Sadly my blog is a bit on the lame side lol..but I am hoping that will change over the next few months...when I get my act together and get the hang of this blogging thing...lol

    ReplyDelete